INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
- Account Registration : When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, Zip Code and telephone number
- Payment Information : When you add your financial account information to your Account, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We also do not store your financial account information on our systems.
- Communications : If you contact us directly or through our chat window, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
- Your Server logins
- Your Knowledge Base details
- End-Client Policy details
- Ticketing Systems logins
Information We Receive from Third Parties
- Third-Party Partners. We may also receive publicly available information about you and combine it with data that we have about you.
- General Information is collected when you access our website. We use your IP address to identify your location/country when you use our website. We also record the information such as, the page you visited more, the time you spend in our website, the number of visit you made and if you are referred from any other websites or links.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to :
- If you order a service from us, we request certain personal information from your end on your order form. You are requested to provide the details such as authorized email address, billing address, online chat accounts, server details, helpdesk details etc. In order to resolve issues, we may be required to login to servers remotely, communicate with your customers and/or conduct research on proper fixes. Information that users provide through secure & voluntary submissions, which are required for us to remotely access servers and helpdesk systems
- In order to contact our sales or support team, you must share your contact information such as Name, Email address and name of the company you represent. We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Also, if we have trouble processing your order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Improve quality, train employees and expand our services.
- Understand, analyze and train our employees with respective client knowledge base, Develop new services, features, and customer case studies.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our employees including for customer service, feedbacks, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Services.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party tools or software with your consent for helping you provide our Services.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred after your consent to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
HashRoot takes privacy issues seriously and wants to protect your rights. We understands and respect your concerns regarding privacy and make your online experience satisfying and safe. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Our project office is located in a 24/7 public access restricted space secured by state police department. Our office infrastructure are 24/7/365 monitored with CCTV cameras and access to the working spaces are restricted by a biometric system.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
If you are a registered user, you may access certain information associated with your Account by logging into our Services or emailing email@example.com. If you terminate your Account, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion may remain stored on our servers and may remain accessible to the public. To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing to email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The data controller of your personal information is HashRoot Limited.