HashRoot Office 365 Migration
HashRoot, being a renowned cloud migration service provider can effectively tackle simple to complex migrations in a hassle-free and synchronized manner.
Our team of migration experts will work with you to carry out Office 365 migration services by formulating a streamlined migration process that ensures zero business impact. We will perform a readiness assessment of the existing infrastructure by gathering and documenting requirements, developing a migration plan and executing against the plan to provide a seamless transition to Microsoft Office 365 Cloud architecture while maintaining secure and robust access to and from cloud services.
How HashRoot Performs Office 365 Migration Process?
As your Office 365 cloud migration partner, we can effectively tackle all the complexities associated with migration by formulating a structured, risk-mitigated approach. Our migration framework encompasses the following stages
Before plunging into the migration from Exchange 2007 to Office 365, our team of migration experts makes a precise plan considering the technical requirements and specific needs of the organization. Driving adoption is about comprehending the business challenges that address with solutions based out of Office 365.
Existing Infrastructure Assessment
We also conduct a review of client systems to gather and capture information about the existing Exchange 2007 infrastructure. Existing infrastructure assessment helps in identifying gaps in the current ecosystem and delivers detailed recommendations to address the existing gaps. During this phase, we perform the following
- Infrastructure Planning - (Mail Servers, File Share, Apps that use Exchange and Microsoft Office, Bandwidth, security)
- Accessing the complexities and risks involved in this migration and pose solutions
- SharePoint online - (users’ private space and team sites)
- User experience - (Office 365 web apps, Apps that use Exchange and Microsoft Office)
- Mobile users - (Office 365 setup & capabilities)
- Networking and Naming Services Planning
- Determining environment for migration tools
- Determine migration plan and examine current DNS records
- Formulating a plan for Active Directory Federation Services for use with single sign-on
- Collecting current server information and eventually develop a migration strategy
- Identifying mailbox size and item counts that will be migrated to Office 365
- Determining mail-enabled applications and plan for configuration
- Conducting bandwidth assessment to calculate migration velocity for mailbox data
- Compiling current users’ information that will be migrated to O365 in the new global standard
Preparation for an Office 365 Deployment
Are you ready for the deployment of Office 365 and take advantage of cloud-based productivity. Our team of experts fine-tunes the workflow to get the deployment up and running. Take a look at our Office 365 deployment checklist
- Preparing end-user documentation on Outlook and the new Office 365 environment
- Assist with Domain Verification and Office 365 Registration
- Adding and verifying domain name with Office 365
- Creating DNS records to configure the domain name for use with Office 365 services
- Deploying and configuring Active Directory Services to enable single sign-on
- Configuring on-premises AD for directory synchronization
- Exchanging Online Service Configuration
- Configuring email co-existence with existing server and Exchange Online
- Mailbox quotas and archival / retention policies
- Anti-spam and Malware protection in the new environment
- Configuring client computers and end-user experience
Cutover Migration WorkFlow
Cutover migration method forms an important step for successful migration and it requires careful planning. Cutover migration enables to migrate all of the organization’s mailboxes all at once. Considering the substantial risk and complexity of cutover migration, HashRoot formulates a proven Cutover migration workflow and ensures the tasks to get executed in the right order by the right team, right tools and in the right workstream.
Before we sign off the project, we offer a training program so that the organization can effectively utilize the new technology we have applied. Our training program covers the following
- Office 365 users training with the department
- New file organization users training
- Provide client computers support on configuration
Let's discuss your project
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated!